A. H. Poghosyan*, A. A. Shahinyan, G. R. Kirakosyan, N. M. Ayvazyan, Y. S. Mamasakhlisov and G. A. Papoian
"A molecular dynamics study of protein denaturation induced by sulfonatebased surfactants"
J Mol Mod;
H. Wu, Y Dalal*, and G. A. Papoian*
"Binding Dynamics of Disordered Linker Histone H1 with a Nucleosomal Particle"
J Mol Biol;
2021, 433, 166881,
S. Jin, V. G. Contessoto, M. Chen, N. P. Schafer, W. Lu, X. Chen, C. Bueno, A. Hajitaheri, B. J.
Sirovetz, A. Davtyan, G. A. Papoian, M.Y. Tsai, and P. G. Wolynes
"AWSEM-Suite: a protein structure prediction server based on template-guided, coevolutionary-enhanced optimized folding landscapes"
Nucleic Acids Res;
H. Wu, P. G. Wolynes* and G. A. Papoian*
"AWSEM-IDP: A Coarse-Grained Force Field for Intrinsically Disordered Proteins"
The Journal of Physical Chemistry B;
Haiqing Zhao, David Winogradoff, Yamini Dalal*, Garegin A. Papoian*
"The Oligomerization Landscape of Histones"
- A. Davtyan, W. Zheng, N. Schafer, C. Clementi, P. G. Wolynes and G. A. Papoian*, "AWSEM-MD: Protein Structure Prediction Using Coarse-grained Physical Potentials and Bioinformatically Based Local Structure Biasing"; J. Phys. Chem. B.; in press
- D. A. Potoyan, P. I. Zhuravlev and G. A. Papoian*, "Computing Free Energy of a Large-Scale Allosteric Transition in Adenylate Kinase using All Atom Explicit Solvent Simulations"; J. Phys. Chem. B.; 2012,116, 1709–1715 [Article]
- V. Oklejas, C. Zong, G. A. Papoian, P. G. Wolynes, "Protein structure prediction: Do hydrogen bonding and water-mediated interactions suffice? "; Methods; 2010, 52, 84–90 [Article][PDF]
- P. I. Zhuravlev and G. A. Papoian*, "Protein functional landscapes, dynamics, allostery : a tortuous path towards a universal theoretical framework"; Q Rev. Biophys.; 2010, 43(3),295–332 [Article][PDF]
- P. I. Zhuravlev, S. Wu, D. A. Potoyan, M. Rubinstein and G. A. Papoian*, "Computing free energies of protein conformations from explicit solvent simulations"; Methods; 2010, 52, 115–121 [Article][PDF]
- P. I. Zhuravlev, B. Der and G. A. Papoian*, "Design of Active Transport Must Be Highly Intricate: a Possible Role of Myosin and Ena/Vasp for G-Actin Transport in Filopodia"; Biophys. J.; 2010, 98, 1439–1448 [Article][PDF]
P. I. Zhuravlev, and G. A. Papoian*, "Functional vs. Folding Landscapes: The Same yet Different"; Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol.; 2010, 20, 16–20 [Article]
- P. I. Zhuravlev, C. K. Materese and G. A. Papoian*, "Deconstructing the Native State: Energy Landscapes, Function and Dynamics of Globular Proteins"; J. Phys. Chem. B (Feature Article; July 2 2009 Journal Cover); 2009, 113, 8800–8812 [Article PDF]
S. Wu, P. I. Zhuravlev and G. A. Papoian*, "High Resolution Approach to the Native State Ensemble Kinetics and
Thermodynamics" ; Biophysical Journal; 2008,2008, 95, 5524-5532 [Article PDF]
G. A. Papoian*, "Proteins with Weakly Funneled Energy Landscapes Challenge the Classical Structure–Function Paradigm" ; Proc. Natl. Acad.
Sci. USA; 2008, 105 , 14237–14238 [Article
C. K. Materese, C. C. Goldmon and G. A. Papoian*, "Hierarchical Organization of Eglin C Native State Dynamics Is Shaped by Competing Direct and Water-Mediated Interactions" ; Proc. Natl. Acad.
Sci. USA; 2008,2008, 105 , 10659 –10664 [Article
(This article accompanied by V. Lubchenko's Commentary and highlighted on the Cover of August 5th issue of PNAS.)
- J. Latzer, G. A. Papoian, M. C. Prentiss, E. A. Komives,
and P. G. Wolynes, "Induced
Fit, Folding, and Recognition of the NF-κB-Nuclear
Signals by IκBα and IκBβ"; Journal
of Molecular Biology; 2007, 367, 262-274 [Article
- C. Zong, G. A. Papoian, J. Ulander, and P. G. Wolynes "The Role of Topology, Nonadditivity and
Water Mediated Interactions in Predicting the Structures of
Proteins" ; Journal of the American
Chemical Society; 2006, 128
, 281-297 [Article PDF]
- G. A. Papoian, J. Ulander, M. E. Eastwood, Z.
P. G. Wolynes "Water in Protein
Structure Prediction" ; Proc. Natl. Acad.
Sci. USA ; 2004,
- Y. Levy, G. A. Papoian, J. N. Onuchic, and P. G. Wolynes "The Energy Landscape Analysis of Protein
Dimers" ; Israel J. Chem. ; 2004 ,
44 , 281-297 [Article PDF]
- G. A. Papoian, J. Ulander, and P. G. Wolynes "The
Role of Water Mediated Interactions in Protein-Protein Recognition
Landscapes." ; Journal of the American
Chemical Society ;
2003 , 125 , 9170-9178 [Article PDF]
- G. A. Papoian and P. G. Wolynes
"The Physics and
Bioinformatics of Binding and Folding - an Energy Landscape
Perspective" ; Biopolymers ; 2003, 68 ,